Wednesday, December 16, 2009

DG

DG has two meanings....One is 'Destiny Genuinely' and the other is 'Deepak Gupta'.
You can put either of the two in the poem...it'll make sense both ways.

It was just another day
Just another passing day
Just the same routine parades
Just another friend request
Just another ping
Just another addition
In my list of comrades!

It was so fortunate
To realise the presence of DG in my life
At a time when I desperately was in need
But Im glad DG was there
Whenever and in whatever situation
to save me from life's maltreat!

When DG talked to me for the first time
I felt it was just another conversation
Discussing the good and bad trends
No sense of hesitation, no sense of formalities
Synonymous to talking to long lost friends!

Have a glimpse in my eyes
You will see DG there
Have a look at my style
You will find DG fair

'DG' is not just a person
'DG' is not just fate
'DG' is a collection of emotions
A source to went out your anger and love
'DG' provides you with that gate.

I don know what Im writing
But I know what Im writing
I dont know what Im doing
But I know 'DG' is smiling!

I wanted to write something else
Something else has been penned down
There's still a lot to write
But im falling short of my words account!

I hope 'DG' understands
What importance it holds in my life
'DG' means a lot to me
Its you who made me survive!!

I thank 'DG'(Destiny Genuinely)
For making me meet 'DG' (Deepak Gupta)
You have been very kind on me 'DG' (Destiny Genuinely)
I don need a friend now
Coz I have 'DG' (Deepak Gupta)!!!

4 comments:

  1. hey where is the comment i posted in the morning ? ? ??

    ReplyDelete
  2. bahut hi badiya aur mast likha hai ...i am rather (not) surprised by the way it has come out so beautiful. Thanks for writing this for me ... i really appreciate it :) bahut hi mast hai re

    ReplyDelete
  3. You don need to thank me for writing this.
    I need to thank you for being so good so that I could pen down something!!!
    Anyways...I hope my kiddish attempt was liked by you..:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. liked the way you handle same word for two different usage, I did same in one of my poems some yrs ago. U r really a good writer.

    ReplyDelete