Saturday, December 5, 2009

My 25th Birthday!

A just another day for everyone...a just another day for me too. But something special was there! It was my Birthday! That too 25th b'day. I completed my silver jublee years on the earth.
I look back and realise...these 25 years have been awesome! I have no better word than awesome here. Awesome family...awesome extended family...awesome list of frnds....all frnds are awesome...awesome school days..awesome college days...awesome working days...everything is simply awesome!
I have always been very optimistic in life. Watever bad happens to people (it is bad coz they consider it bad on themselves)...I have only one thing to tell them.."Chill...worse could have happened...you shud be happy that only this much happened!"
I not only advise this to people..but apply it to my own life as well!
Every year leaves some remarks on our lives. If I have to pen down the remarks or prints that these 25 years have left on my life....It'll take ages for me to complete it!

I was a very shy person...very introvert kinda kid in my early school years. When I entered 8th standard...I became friends with Saloni. She was so cheerful, carefree and bold in nature...that she made me too like her. Today, If I am able to talk to 100 people at a time without hesitating, I need to thank her for this coz that was the year when I started to gain confidence in myself being with her.

When I cleared 11th class, one of my frnds told me that she could manage to pass in Maths only coz of me (I helped her out in her doubts).

That was the year when I realised that I could Teach!!!

Last day of 12th standard...A DJ party was organised in the school basement for all the 12thies. I danced my heart out. Enjoyed to the fullest. There...one of my frnds told me that he would love to dance with me like for some more hours!


That was the year when I realised that i could dance well (with girls and boys both..:P)

3rd year of college...I had lost my group of frnds there...some misunderstandings had taken over. I decided to beat them all in academics. All were very good in academics and beating them all was tough. But I took the challenge...studied day and night (I actually used to sleep only for 2 hours a day). I beat them all. I broke the record of my college by scoring very very high marks).

That was the year when I realised that I had the capability of accepting challenges and hence, keeping up to them!!!

Now that I have opted my profession as Teaching, I realise that students love me coz I teach well. Students come and tell me that they are hoping to score in the exams only coz of me.

I feel proud, I feel different and I feel content.

These are just handful of realisations about myself in the past 25years. I have a long way to go!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Great great great ... congratulations for completing a quater century .... go ahead and win over the world now .. so much left in shatters still

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx for the inspiration DG...Hope to meet you in all phases of my life!:-)

    ReplyDelete