Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Prosperity ( The topic has no link with the poem, But it means everything related to the poem)

Final days of school
Fear of loosing friends
Fear of loosing the moments
Where 14 years of our life is spent

I enter a college
New people, new guides
Never knew that would be the place
Where I will discover a friend for life

He was not new to me
nor was I
But never knew we could be friends
Actually..we never gave it a try!

Constant messaging and talking
sharing every possible thing
made us quite close friends
Without actually meeting

Seven years of 'good friendship'
This is what I name it as
But the other person was in a different mindset
He considered it acquaintance perhaps!

Never knew he would not consider me a good friend
Never knew I held no importance
Never knew I was just another friend
Never knew seven years are named as acquaintance

When he said these 'golden words'
Everything went in vain
I had a lost a person
As a good friend that I used to claim

A void is created in my life
He is unaware of it
I feel lonely
I feel pathetic!!

Am I so bad??
Am I so ugly??
Whom should I ask??
Who can answer me correctly??

Why is life so weird??
Why is life so unfair??
If someone is important for me,
Why don't I get my share??

Anyways...Life moves on!
Void will remain forever!
I pray all good for you
A beautiful life as a river!!

Miss you!!

2 comments:

  1. neha.....we cn pubish 1 book !!!!!
    jst kiding.......:)))))
    ur emotions r so much pure so dont worrry dear sm 1 wil definatly cm 2 take u higher....

    ReplyDelete
  2. this poem is more of losing self respect .... get it right, u look fine and u r nice person. What he thinks about you if he has not said on face is what you hallucinate. Start living life and think good about yourself. No use being loser.
    Remember patriotism is not dieing for your country but making the F***** son of a b**** on the other side of border die for his ....

    Keep smiling , poem is beautiful but only in rhyme, the meaning is more painful. Color your life with shades more vibrant than rhymes in this poem :) hoping to get more gems from your treasure ....

    aur meri poem kahan hai ??? lol ...

    ReplyDelete