Friday, December 11, 2009

I Love you!

Lightening a match-stick
Results in fire,
Giving fire to love
Results in lavish desire.

The desire which is the world for a person in love,
The desire which gives life to a dying bud.
When i was a bud,
I was scentless.
Now i am a flower,
Full of Aroma and redolence.

You gave me my fragrance,
You provided the felicity i was looking for,
You gave birth to my infatuation,
You gave birth to all the desires i was craving for.

You are a person of substance,
A person full of descency and elegance.
Promise me you'll be there for me,
when people around me are many or few.
I can't live without you,
Because.....
I LOVE YOU!!

4 comments:

  1. Earlier this poem was for someone else...now its for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. dats d spirit......GO AHEAD....;))))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Again one of the nicest poems I read. When did you actually start writing poems? In IIT never heard so from you.

    ReplyDelete